Thursday 17 November 2011

VVVVVV is finished

I've spent all day painting spikes, til my eyes crossed and I had to have a break! I've finished, though, and thankfully before I lost the daylight - I hate painting in artificial light, as I struggle to match colours I've already done in daylight.

So, here it is; I came, I saw, I conquered:







Top half:







Bottom half:






Closer in:





This was fun to do, although the spikes may give me nightmares tonight! Its off to Seattle in the morning for the Child's Play auction in December.





3 comments:

  1. Wow, this looks amazing. Must be a lot of work you put into it. So detailed. I love it. Would you sell it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean it. if you consider selling this painting, im interrested. please reply to this comment, i will check this site frequently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Daniel, I'm sorry, I've only just seen your comment this morning! This one has already sold, but I'm happy for you to commission another. Please email me here to discuss it if you're still interested: canvasandpaints@gmail.com

      Delete