Friday 12 November 2010

Professor Layton is finished!

Yay, I've finally finished the Professor!

Well, I've finished painting him, anyway. There's a little re-inking in to do, specially around the couple of bits I'd missed off in the first place - clock hand, the side of one of the clocks, and the numerals on the clocks - I don't have a steady enough hand for very fine detail with a paintbrush.

Then, all I have to do is sign it, wrap it up in polystirene and acres of bubblewrap, then post it to Kristen at Child's Play.

I really like the style of the Professor Layton games, and I enjoy playing them, too. I think puzzle games are my favourite games, whether on the DS, PC Machinarium is wonderful) or on PS3 - I can't wait for Portal 2 to be released!

I will have 2 paintings on the go next, one for Oxfam, a Final fantasy picture, and a small one for Child's Play, that someone bidded on and won last night on an online auction on Penny Arcade - Limbo, another beautiful, if slightly dark, game.

Here's the Professor:



I have no idea why this one is so blurred - I've used my iphone as normal, I'll did out my camera tomorrow and have another go.

[I've fixed that - Lewie]

No comments:

Post a Comment